Guidelines for submission of projects for "Förderpreis"
The application for the "Förderpreis" is closed.
The Committee welcomes the submission of projects for "Förderpreis". Awardees will be announced at the 21st Annual Meeting of the Swiss Stroke Society. The event will take place in Lausanne, Switzerland 11-12 January 2018.
The application deadline is:
Wednesday, 22 November 2017 23:59 CET
- The applicant is not older than 42 years (at the time of the application)
- The applicant is an employee of a hospital in Switzerland.
- The applicant is a member of the Swiss Stroke Society
Requested documents for application
- Project summary with emphasis on patient-oriented relevance (max. 4 pages, references can be specified on extra pages).
- CV of the applicant / in case it is a group project the CV of the applicant and the senior author
- Application may be submitted only via the online submission system. Application submitted via fax or E-mail will not be accepted.
- All documents must be submitted in English. Please use UK English spelling.
- The project summary abstract text may not be longer than 4 pages, excluding references and disclosures.
Please note an application that promotes a product, or received support from a sponsor will not be considered. Furthermore, projects that create competitive situation between sponsors will not be accepted.
- The applicant is responsible for informing the team about the status of the application. Please make sure that the corresponding author’s E-mail address as well as full name is correct.
- Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted please contact the congress secretariat per email: abstracts[at]congrex.com. Please note that alterations cannot be made after the above mentioned abstract deadline.
Notification of authors
The applications are subject to approval by the Committee. The applicants will be notified by E-mail (therefore it is essential that you indicate your correct E-mail address) in December 2017.
If you need any assistance with the submission, please contact abstracts[at]congrex.com
Hotline: +41 61 686 77 22 (Mon – Fri during CET business hours)