The Swiss Stroke Registy (SSR) was mandated by the Schweizerische Hirnschlaggesellschaft (SHG). All hospitals certified in stroke therapy in Switzerland are connected to the SSR and provide data from patients suffering from stroke. To date, around 100'000 patients have been registered in the SSR. More than 10'000 cases are added annually.
The registry is one of the most comprehensive platforms for multicenter research projects conducted throughout Switzerland. The aim is to continuously improve the quality of stroke therapy and the nationwide coordination of therapeutic care.
- Prof. Mira Katan, Basel (Leitung)
- Prof. Marcel Arnold, Bern
- Dr. Christophe Bonvin, Sion
- PD Dr. Emmanuel Carrera, Genf
- PD Dr. Carlo Cereda, Lugano
- Dr. Georg Kägi, St. Gallen
- Prof. Andreas Luft, Zürich - USZ
- Dr. Friedrich Medlin, Fribourg
- Prof. Dr. Patrik Michel, Lausanne
- Prof. Krassen Nedeltchev, Aarau
- Prof. Nils Peters, Zürich - Hirslanden
- PD Dr Pasquale Mordasini, Bern
- Prof. Javier Fandino, Aarau - Hirslanden
- PD Dr. David Bervini, Bern
- Prof. Leo Bonati, Basel
Please click here to visit our publications with data from the Swiss Stroke Registry.